Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Momories

My date


Our Valentine's Meal


My sweet husband cooking dinner

I had to work on Valentine's day, so Adam had dinner all ready for me at home. He made pork tenderloin, special sauce, asparagus, and mushrooms. I did chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert. It was so fun to stay home- and we got our wedding video!!! So we literally watched for 4 hours. We love every minute of it! Chris did such a good job on it. We keep just talking about how fabulous it is. Overall, it was a great day together. I'm thankful for my husband.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you had a great Valentines Day. Would love to see the wedding video. Adam sounded like he was impressed with the way it was put together. The wedding was so wonderful and I love having the pictures on my screen saver. Thanks so much. Love you.