Monday, August 10, 2009
My ankles are sore.
Happy Anniversary Hike

My ankles are sore. Yep, you read that right. Adam and I went on a hike on Tuesday. More on that later. Yesterday, I had sore ankles. My ankles must be out of shape. I didn’t even know ankles could be in shape. I’m telling you now, they can. All I can think of is that it is stabilizer muscles around the ankle. Both are equally sore. They do not feel better if they are rubbed. I can’t touch the soreness. So, conclusion: my ankles are out of shape.

The hike was wonderful. We drove to Blood Mountain in Blairsville, GA, in the North GA mountains. Our hike was part of the Appalachian Trail, or the AT, for all you hiking enthusiasts. I’m a poser. It was about 4 miles round trip and really pretty. Lots of it was in the woods, but they opened up throughout the hike to views of the mountain range. It’s amazing to me that mountains are so close to me. We didn’t have that in Texas. I’m not knocking TX, for the record. I still much prefer Texas, but this is an added bonus of living in the Southeast for now. ☺
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment