Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Rainy Day
I ADORE rainy days. I realize I am probably by myself here. I know my mom will agree with me though. I must have inherited my love from her. You see, I like rainy days most if I have nothing to do. Today I worked from 9-12 then have been lounging at home the rest of the day. If it is raining outside, it is perfectly acceptable to curl up with a good book at rest my weary body. On a sunny day, that is just not ok. Pressures to "go out and enjoy the day" prevent me from relaxing. I am reading The Namesake now and am off to finish it. I also realize I am in a stage of life where this is still permitted. My feelings may change once I have children than cannot lounge inside with me. As for now, this is my favorite kind of day. Thanks Mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment