Monday, February 22, 2010

Favorite Bachelor Quotes

Me: "Adam stop pausing it to tell me something or I will watch by myself"
Adam: "Don't make me leave, I want to hear the women tell all."

All about Tenley
Vienna: "I think she might dream in cartoons. I'm just saying. I think it's possible."
Jessi: "It's like she just fell out of a Disney movie."
Gia: "I mean that girls sh*ts rainbows."

Ha! Makes me laugh. I have thoroughly enjoyed this season and so has Adam but he would never admit it. Unfortunately I have a feeling Vienna is going to win. Boo! Never go for the girl who doesn't have girl friends. It's just stupid.

4 comments:

Erin said...

How about when Jake told Gia that his "heart was crying" when he had to tell her goodbye. OH the CHEESE! Haha, I've been addicted too, though!

LB said...

I don't watch The Bachelor, but I totally agree about girls with no girlfriends. Never a good sign!!

Megan B. said...

I've been caught up in this season too! and def agree...i have a terrible feeling he picked Vienna, but am hoping I'm wrong.
:/
Also, Jono definitely watched the girls tell all episode and was TOTALLY into it :)
hahaha i'm so glad some of my friends find this entertaining as well...

Adam said...

I don't watch it either LB....