Tuesday, July 6, 2010
First Day in Vail
I cannot accurately express how much I love Vail in the summer. It has been a couple of years since I have been here, so I decided to come for a week with my family. The downside is that Adam hasn't built up enough vacation days, so I left him at home. I miss him and wish he could be here with me. It would make it even better. Here are some pictures from our first day in paradise.


These are all fly fishing- Rachel, Chris, and Mom. Dad was supervising, Mom was taking pictures, and I was chillin. I did cast about 3 times before I caught a rock and broke the line. Awesome. Dad to the rescue.
We came home after lunch and I set out a blanket by the back deck to read and nap. It was amazing. The weather was perfect and I napped a bit and read some more. It was a perfect day. Well, if Adam were here it would be perfect. And maybe Colby. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it is paradise..
Post a Comment