Sunday, November 14, 2010

AUBURN vs georgia

What an amazing weekend! Words cannot describe how wonderful it was to be with my college friends. A little slice of heaven. I finally got to meet adorable Laine, Lauren's daughter. I got to see the Volls in September, so I LOVED getting to see them so soon again too. That's not normal but I really wish it was!!! Precious Britt is in to everything and his little voice melts my heart. Oh I love my friends kids.


This is our  tailgating spot. We had a pretty good set up if you ask me. We didn't get tickets to the game, they were super expensive. So, we hunkered down at a tailgate and watched the first half there and the second half at Chris's apartment. I also got to see my siblings, Rachel and Chris, quite a bit. It was especially sweet because I won't see them at Thanksgiving. Apparently I didn't take any pictures with them though. Bummer.



We did a lot of talking and catching up and just doing life together. It was so nice because we never get to do that. We all agreed this should be an annual trip. Mark your calendars girls because I'm holding you to it!!!
How about those Tigers!! War Cam Eagle. What a FABULOUS season so far. It's great to be an Auburn Tiger!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm diggin' the new HTML; it's a welcomed change. Although that's a pretty big photo up top, not that I should be trying to covertly read your blog while at work...

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! Thanks for putting them up b/c I wanted to see some. Your hair is so long and beautiful! xoxo

Jessica said...

It was great to see you too! I'll send you the pic from my tailgate...

LB said...

Sarah!! I am so glad that you are a pharmacist. How much benadryl do I give him? He weighs 18 lbs. Children's benadryl? Will the doctor tell me to stop doing the antibiotic? Then the pink eye will come back. Sorry for the overload of questions/comments.