Hello friends,
Adam and I are headed to San Francisco next month for my (gasp) 30th birthday. Really, I'm okay turning thirty, but I would love to celebrate the milestone! Anyone have any great advice? I already booked Alcatraz but after that we are pretty open to tips or ideas. I would especially love restaurant recommendations. Thanks!
4 comments:
Sarah! can't belive you will be 3-0! Crazy! We have a good italian place and you will definitely want to ride bikes to Sausalito. I LOVE that city. Then you ride the ferry back over to San Fran. So fun. I'll have to ask blake the name of the restaurant.
miss you friend!!!
how fun. I have no tips as I have never been there, but I just wanted to say, "have a blast!!"
Yay, that's so exciting and fun! You definitely need to walk around Fishermans Wharf and get "walk away cocktail" like shrimp cocktail and anything with their delicious sourdough bread. It's so fun! Also, you must go to Ghiradelli for a sundae!
One of my very favorite restaurants is on the wharf named Scoma's. when you get there slip the person at the reservation desk 10-20 and it will serve you well. Enjoy Dad
Post a Comment