This pregnancy has really flown by already! I only have 11 weeks left. Wow. So much has happened. I am loving being pregnant and feeling the little one move. Unfortunately I just got out of the hospital with kidney stones. Like my cousin said, "This little boy's gonna have some 'splanin' to do when he gets here." They hurt like crazy and it was a 5 day hospital stay and 7 day ordeal. They can't zap them when you are pregnant, so we basically had to just wait it out. Holy it was bad but we made it and the baby did great. My husband is a rock star and was with me every step of the way. I truly have a deeper love for him now than I even thought possible. He was amazing. Here's some picture updates mostly for me to have record of my abdomen growth...
8 weeks
13 weeks
17 weeks
19 weeks
22 weeks
23 weeks
Today- 28 weeks
These are really not cute because I always remember to take pictures right before I go to bed, so I'm tired and cranky usually. :) Oh well. At least I have some record. We had a shower last week that was amazing and I'll post soon. I've also been working on the nursery. It's so fun! Can't wait to meet our little boy. Now we just have to decide on a name...
3 comments:
Glad to hear you're doing well and to see some cute belly pics! I am so sorry about the kidney stones--yeesh! I can't wait to meet the little guy soon!
Sarah! So sorry I didn't realize that! Poor thing! Glad you are better and that he did so well through it all! Miss you! Love the preggo pics...you are so cute!
Sarah - I'm so glad that you are feeling better! Big prayers were said for you & baby boy! Love Susan
Post a Comment