Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Liam Setter Garner

Our precious baby boy decided he wanted to come super early...much against this planner's plans. Liam arrived on July 27th at 5:38 PM weighing 4 pounds 10 ounces and 18 inches long at 33 weeks. He's been in the NICU since then but it doing wonderfully growing and learning how to eat. I want to write his birth story soon and I was going to do it now, but the hospital just called to give me a Liam update and now I want to go see him. I tell you it's hard leaving your little one in the hospital when you go home. I am beyond ready for him to be with me all the time! His name comes from both our paternal grandmother's maiden names. I'll leave you with a few early pictures.

Just born
 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah and Adam and Liam
So thrilled for you all
Hope that awesome little fella comes home very soon.
Love to all

The Barbina
Gary and Jody. Waco

Lauren said...

So much sweetness in that little man.

LB said...

I can't wait to hear the birth story!! So glad he's home!!!!