-Auburn baseball game
-crawling
-pulling up
-boating day
-swimming in a pool
Sizes: 9-12 months
Feeding: We have really been trying to give Liam more solids this month since we will have to give up the bottle soon. I must say, I think that is going to be very difficult! The guy loves his bottle. Foods he's eating now are oatmeal, millet, sweet potatoes, avocado, squash, banana, berries, yogurt, cheese, cheerios!, lentils, black and white beans, broccoli, mango, asparagus, peas, smoothies, spinach, kale, and flax. We're trying to get 3 meals a day in him. I bought some reusable squeeze packs and he's loving those lately with my purees in them.
At the zoo for the Preemie Reunion for our hospital- so fun!

Like Mommy: He can raise one eyebrow
Like Daddy: Adam says he likes to play rough. He giggles if thrown in the air or falls quickly. Daddy thinks he's going to be a daredevil.

Mommy's Favorite: When Liam grabs around my neck and hugs me when I get him up
Daddy's Favorite: Adam loves Liam crawling around chasing us or Colby
Biggest Achievement: Crawling. And just like that, he is into everything! We have had to do some major baby proofing this month. It's pretty funny looking in his nursery and seeing him standing in his crib.
Biggest Challenge: Adjusting to a mobile baby! I love that he's in motion but it is requiring some major baby proofing.
At the risk of sounding redundant, holy cow they grow up quickly. Babies truly don't keep! My baby is getting big so fast. He is a joy to watch grow and learn new things. I love him more that I ever thought imaginable.


No comments:
Post a Comment