Firsts:
-swimming lessons and floating in a pool
-cruising
-standing unassisted
-lots and lots of clapping

Sizes: 9-12 months
Feeding: Liam is eating more and more solids. He continues to eat just about anything we put in front of him but loves yogurt, bananas, avocado, and chex. Chex are his favorite for sure. He always goes for those first then will eat anything else. So I usually give him some chex while I make his other food and he finishes about the time his solids are ready. Liam LOVES to feed Colby. Of course Colby probably loves it even more. He gets a hand full of food and lets Colby eat it out of his hand while Liam giggles. It's really funny but not a habit I want to promote.
Schedule: This stayed pretty similar to last month. His naps are stretching a bit sometimes but not much.
Daddy's Favorite: Liam being able to chase us around the house
Biggest Achievement: Learning to be more independent and playing by himself more. He's good at entertaining himself.
Biggest Challenge: I still just really wish Liam took longer naps. 45 minutes just is not enough time to get much done. But, I am thankful for a happy baby who usually sleeps through the night.
Liam loves to stand at the wheel and drive. He just giggles.

No comments:
Post a Comment