Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Things

I have a gazillion tags on facebook so I thought I would post here instead.

1. I should be good at math since I'm a pharmacist but I'm awful. I can't do anything in my head. I write it all down.
2. I play pool left handed. Rachel taught me.
3. I enjoyed college a lot more than high school. To be honest, I didn't enjoy high school like most people. College was the time of my life when I met my best friends and learned most about myself.
4. I get excited to get the mail every day. You never know what will be there.
5. My dog Colby is with me every second I'm home. He follows me everywhere. Currently he is snuggled up half on my lap sleeping. He prefers to sleep on my head but is content against me when I'm sitting up.
6. I can speak double talk thanks to Brittany Smith. Rachel and I used to do it in public places to make people uncomfortable. Adam speaks it kind of now but can't understand me very well. He's learning
7. I prefer television on DVD to movies. I'm just learning this about myself.
8. I took piano lessons for 7 years.
9. My favorite book is My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. A movie is coming out. So excited.
10. In high school my sister was always the star of sports and I was always cheering from the bench. People always asked me if it bothered me. Honestly, not for one second.
11. I love the game Settlers of Catan but don't like it when games take too long.
12. I am a total introvert and married a total extrovert.
13. My mom and I look and act exactly alike. Chris is resembling my dad more and more. Rach where did you come from???
14. I did competitive gymnastics for 5 years. My knees naturally never appear straight even when they are locked, so I never had much of a future.
15. I make faces a lot unintentionally. Adam always has to remind me people can see my face.
16. I really wish I lived closer to my extended family and could be a daily part of each of their days.
17. I'm so excited to see "He's just not that into you".
18. I like to read 2 books at a time- 1 Christian book and 1 other book.
19. Adam does almost all the cleaning of our house. I have probably only emptied the dishwasher twice since we've been married.
20. I love clean sheets but don't like stripping the bed and remaking it.
21. I wish I didn't spend so much time on the computer.
22. I talk to both my parents every day at least once.
23. I also talk to my grandparents every Sunday night and have since my freshman year of college- 9 years.
24. I'm about 4 years behind on my scrapbooking. I'm stresses me out.
25. I really like music but couldn't tell you who sings anything or the name of the song. I wish I was better. Rachel and Chris are really good at this. Adam is also terrible. Between the two of us, it's sad.

Hope you didn't get too bored. I tag all of you. Surely I don't have 25 readers.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Some things I learned today:

(1) send you more mail
(2) listen to your body/face language
(3) don't ask you to play "Risk."
(4) move somewhere closer

Sachie likey!!

Rachel said...

Adaguy adaglsadago fadagorgadagot tadagoo sadagay wadagun madagor thadaging:

dadgubadagul tadagalk radagules!!

Sarah Garner said...

adagabsudagutladagutladaee!!!

for the untrained eye:
Rachel said- double talk rules
Sarah said- absolutely

Unknown said...

I love reading your blog. You always make me smile and sometimes even laugh out loud. Love the interaction between you and Rachel and will have to get you to teach me double talk.

LB said...

if you like Jod Picoult, read Plain Truth--so good!! (you may have read it already)