I've Been Tagged....
I was tagged by http://tyandkelley.blogspot.com/, so here's some more fun info about me...THE RULES:
Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag—eight other untagged people.
Make a list of things you can see without getting up: Colby snuggled next to me, TV, couch, living room
Favorite football team: Dallas Cowboys- I'm still a Texas girl trapped in Georgia
What are you wearing now? Jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt. I don't like dressing up if I'm not working
What color is your bedroom? Bluish gray. It was that color when we moved in and we love it.
What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? Jodi Picoult's Tenth Circle
Do you nap a lot? I love napping. I nap every day I don't work and it's really hard to get through 2-4 at work. Rough. I should probably give it up...or quit working...
Who was the last person you hugged? Susan. I just left dinner with her.
What’s your current obsession/addiction? I eat too much chocolate. All I can think about right now is when I can have my Triple Chocolate ice cream. Have I waited long enough since dinner?
What was the last thing you said aloud? I'll check my calendar- to see if I can see Taylor Swift and Keith Urban with my friend Lea
What Web sites do you always visit when you go online? Gmail, various blogs, trying to get away from facebook
What was the last thing you bought? dinner at Cracker Barrel
What are you listening to right now? American Idol
What is something you wish you could do more? see my husband- he's been working since a lot and he gets home at 10:45 sad, travel- well we do this a lot, walk Colby, see my college friends
What gives you hope? My faith
What is your favorite weather, and why? I like that it changes. Today was a rainy day and I LOVE those if I can stay home. I only had to work 3 hours today so it was nice.
What time do you usually get up? 7:15. I really should get up earlier. Adam helps me get organized in the morning though so he saves me lots of time.
What is your most challenging goal right now? working out. I have kind of hit a wall. I don't know why I can't get myself to the gym. I feel blessed this is the most challenging thing I'm facing!
Say something to the person who tagged you: Kelley, I feel like I know you better as a blogger than in person! I love it!
If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? Vail- I love the mountains.
Favorite vacation spot? I've been looking at beaches a lot lately since our honeymoon. We just adored it.
What is your favorite children’s book? The giving tree
Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: chocolate chip cookies, so basic but so good
If you could meet anyone famous - dead or alive - who would it be? Jesus- I have so many questions.
Have you ever met anyone famous? If so who? Robert Downey Jr was at our Hawaii hotel so we saw him a lot. I can't think of anyone I met. Apparently it wasn't that cool
If you could have any job in the world , what would it be? stay at home mom, hopefully one day
Who is your hero? my grandparents. all 93 years of them.
Who is the last person you talked to? Adam
I tag:
Jessica Golden
Lea Richardson- get your blog going!!!
Rachel
Jonathan
Laura Beth
2 comments:
whoa, the new HTML package! I dig it. I have a couple of follow up comments:
(1) does anyone really LOVE a paint color? You should make that bluish color your Valentine...
(2) you have a great life!
(3) I am flattered by your tag, but I probably won't do this. So if I get struck by lightning or never meet the man of my dreams, then I'm gonna be ticked...
I am super excited to be tagged. I have been a very unmotivated blogger of late, so this is just the thing I need.
p.s. we have big plans to paint our living room bluish-gray, right now it's just in color splotches through out the room. Very attractive.
Post a Comment