Monday, November 23, 2009

Corn Maze


Adam's brother Andrew came to visit us a few weeks ago. I'm just a little behind on blogging. We had never been to a corn maze, so we decided now is the time. We were hoping it was haunted, but it was not. Not gonna lie, I was not hoping. I breathed a sigh of relief to know it indeed was not haunted. I'm not good at that stuff. It was a fun night and we were glad we did it.


They had consession stand like food there which I loved. I was disappointed they didn't have corn dogs though. I have a weird obsession.


You can tell we wear a lot of rain coats in the recent pictures. It rained for like 3 weeks solid. Halloween night was good with a touch of redneck. Adam really wanted to be in the front yard for trick or treating. We have a neighborhood where people come and park their cars and hit all the houses. Pretty busy night. It was raining so Adam and Andrew rigged a tarp using the cars to sit around our fire bowl. It worked and they have fun. :)

1 comment:

MoviesSomeGoodSomeNot said...

For the past few years I've been saying I wanted to do a corn maze. I think the next time I hear of one I need to go ahead and do it (even if I end up going by myself)