Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Spring is coming

I had a few flowers last year and had my first garden. Well this fall I way ventured out and planted bulbs. I was very unsure if they would sprout because I had no idea what I was doing. I followed the directions on the bag and planted tulips and daffodils. I'll let you know if they get bigger than this. I literally saw them and RAN inside jumping to tell Adam. He responded with "what?". I think he was as excited as he could make himself be for me and my centimeter sprouts. It's the little things. He took the picture and added the arrow so you don't miss my lovely little plant growing. Hopefully they don't freeze and die. It was 23 degrees when I left at 9 this morning for a meeting. I appreciate you sharing in my excitement.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am EXCITED for you!!