Saturday, April 10, 2010

Night at the Fox Theater!

I got a travelzoo email that had South Pacific tickets buy one get one free, so I thought we better take advantage of it! Adam especially loves live theater. My family has always been big theater people. I remember when we went to London when I was in middle school I think we saw 6 plays in 5 days! Obviously my parents love it and so does Adam's mom, so he fits right in. I didn't know much about the musical except that about every high school performs it. I had no idea it had so much racial barriers. Very interesting. I love it! So did Adam of course. I had to remind him a couple times that the article about theater etiquette I read before the show says humming along is not okay. I don't have pictures. Wish I did. I have been awful about taking pictures lately. What happened to me? We had a fun night together. I love my husband.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking Adam. I can just hear him humming. Love theater!