My amazing husband now has dual Masters degrees- Masters of Divinity and Masters of Counseling. I'm so proud of him! It was a long four years, but he worked hard and did really well. He got the "Community Award" at graduation which recognizes him as a minister to ministers. I think that is so true and he really does a great job of encouraging classmates and doing real ministry even while he was still in school.We had a fun graduation lunch after the ceremony. We rarely have most of our families in one place, so we have a blast when we are together. Adam's mom and I made these blonde brownies and the graduation hats on top. I must admit, I think they are pretty cute.
.jpg)
Adam was also ordained to ministry on Saturday night at our church. He planned a beautiful service that honored the ministry he is about to begin. He has a job as a pastoral counselor and starts on Tuesday. He is truly gifted at what he does and I am so excited for him to be able to use his skills in a work environment. After ordination, guests came to our house for a dessert reception. Adam loves to be surrounded by people! We had a wonderful weekend, but I was EXHAUSTED by the end of it! Luckily, I had two days to catch up on sleep before I went back to work. Congratulations Adam, I am SO proud of you and the man that you are who desires to serve a people with little voice.
1 comment:
SO glad that we could join you in some of the festivities! Congratulations Adam!
Post a Comment