Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dreaming of the Beach and Adam News

I never thought I would dream of the beach. I am in the middle of a long stretch of work. I have never really been a beach person. I still don't love the sand or being hot. But, this looks so wonderful right now. Who wants to go with me? Look at this amazing screened in front porch.

It is alluring me to sit all day and read my book and drink my coffee. And I can bring my beloved dog! He's technically 30 pound but I guarantee you he would be 25 pounds when I book this cottage. I've never been to Tybee Island before, but I will now add it to my list.

In much more relevant and exciting news, Adam accepted a job as a Pastoral Counselor in Atlanta this week. I'm so proud of him! He has worked so hard the last 4 years to finally get to this point. He has his counseling graduation in Macon today and seminary next weekend. He will get and deserves his own detailed post next weekend.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Let's go to the beach! :-)