1. We are kind of moved into our new house. We didn't have water until hopefully yesterday (we haven't checked) so we have been sleeping on the floor in our old house. We would like to be able to use the toilet before we move into our new house. We are handing over the keys Saturday. I won't like, I'll be sad. It's our first house together. We think we are spending our first night in our new house tonight.
2. A man called me "Doc" three times at work today. All in a span of about 3 minutes. My dad always hates when people call him that, so I guess he has passed that on to me. It makes me cringe.
3. I still prefer to be called druggist. It makes me smile. No one under the age of 84 calls me that. Well except my dad who does it all the time for comedic effect. He has an inability to let jokes die.
4. I am tired. I'm working 80 hours in these 7 days in a row. I'm currently on hour 44 with 3 days left. Before you feel too sorry for me, it is because I got a week off in July without taking vacation. I have a good job.
5. We have had lots of time with new friends lately and I am totally digging it. Those who know me well know I really enjoy girl friends, but don't have many in Atlanta. I'm excited about new relationships forming.
6. Jessica and her family came to Atlanta recently and I LOVED getting to see them. I miss my college friends every day. I know I'm going to have to get over that. We have been out of college now longer than we were in. Sad. I'm blessed to still have those relationships though.
7. It was so nice to have Adam's dad and my sister in town for a couple of days. We love our family.
8. I really craving a Christy-rita and plan to make some this weekend after I finish my marathon work week. I haven't had one all summer. Disappointing.
No comments:
Post a Comment