Happy Birthday to the most amazing husband I could ever ask for. I can remember always wondering what my husband would be like before I met you. I have been blessed beyond measure and am so happy God chose to give me you! You make me laugh more than anyone I know and always keep me on my toes. You challenge me, love me, and encourage me. Happy Birthday Love!

We celebrated at our favorite Japanese restaurant on Jan 24th, his actual birthday.
Thanks friends. We are so blessed to have you in our lives! We truly value your loyalty.
We celebrated with cake and the happy birthday song this weekend with family but apparently this was after they already took the cake to cut it. I love you Adam!
1 comment:
Two terrible pictures of me, and I am very short compared to those boys...but happy birthday, nonetheless!!!
Post a Comment