Friday night, Adam and I hosted a low country boil for Charlie's birthday. I was not convinced it would be very good, but I was wrong. I thought it was wonderful and we got a lot of compliments. To make the evening a little more exciting, we lost power about 30 minutes before everyone was supposed to get here due to a storm. It rained most of the evening, but we flexed and ate under our car port. Also, we used a propane turkey fryer to cook the food, so we weren't effected by power at all. It worked out so well! I would venture to say this will be the first of many low country boils for the Garners. It was such a fun night with friends sitting under the carport with it raining all around us.

2 comments:
Such a wonderful time! Thanks so much!
I agree! It was so much fun!
Post a Comment