Wednesday, June 1, 2011

We're so proud!

My baby brother graduated from college in May! We are SO proud of him! He's a bright fellow and I seriously couldn't be happier to see him persevere and finish strong. If you ever need a mediator, I know where you can find one. I had the privilege of being in Auburn with him my last year of pharmacy school. I'm so glad we could have that time together! Great job Chris!

Brianna and Chris with the cake I brought him

Dad chilling in the condo

The graduate himself

Family was all there to celebrate

Auburn thought it would be a good idea to have graduation in the football stadium. They haven't done that in 60 years. We realized why on graduation day. Paramedics strolled the aisles and handed out waters and advice. Chris spent most of graduation in the locker room then came out to get his diploma. Then we left. It was terribly hot. I'm guessing it will be 60 years until everyone forgets what a bad idea it is before they graduate outside again.

Rachel and Dad waiting to see Chris walk across the stage

The sibs

Awesome! He got it!!! He has a job with Major League Baseball in Tampa, FL, this summer and is loving it so far.
 
Dad had my favorite quote of the weekend. As we were walking up to the stadium he turned around with his hands in the air and said, "We did it!!!!" So true, Dad, so true.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

WAY TO GO, BUBBA! Our bro is a rockstar.