Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Favorite Things as of Late

1. Parenthood
 I totally love this show. If you haven't seen it, you have to watch it. I've been watching for a while but Netflix added the complete seasons, so I am now re-watching. It's great.

2. My sewing machine
Adam gave me this for my birthday in 2010 and I have used it, I believe, most days since then. I really love it and love sewing so much. It has been fun to make gifts for friends. I even made Rachel a t-shirt quilt for Christmas. Rachel and my mom now have the same machine.

3. Jesus Calling
I got this book for Christmas after it was all over my bloggy friends pages. So far, it's great.

4. My nook
I got this for my birthday this year from Adam. I get all my library books loaded directly on my nook now. So cool.
5. Browsing fabric websites.
I guess this goes along with sewing. My current favorite it Fabricworm. I'm embarrassed to say I could be on there for hours. And sometimes I am. :)

So there you have it. My current favorite things. It's a rainy day in Atlanta and I plan to relax all day long. I can't wait!!! My mom always says rain makes for a great day to stay home and catch up. I agree mom and I'm not leaving today. I love rainy days.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love Parenthood too! Miss you!