Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 6- Loumarin and Bonnieux

 Loumarin was our favorite town to visit of the week. Mary, who led our trip, said it would be but couldn't really explain why. We got it once we arrived. It's beautiful and quaint and fun. The town is small but so welcoming. We loved the stores as much as the market. Great town to end on.

This is my purchase from the week. A bird cage chandelier for either the nursery or a reading nook. I love it.

 

Castle in Lumarin. Not too many pictures here because we shopped til we dropped. :)

Next we had lunch is Bonnieux on our way back to home base in Goult. 



View from our deck at the lunch place. Incredible.

Then we headed home to pack up and get organized for Paris. Such a fun and beautiful trip in Provence. We had a lady who cooked for us at our Chateau in Goult. I don't have any pictures of it was it was gorgeous as well. I loved that we went back to the house to eat most of our dinners because I was usually exhausted by the time we made it back. We ate great food the whole trip. It was nice to eat with zero guilt too since I'm pregnant. There was always talk about dieting when we get home. Not for me!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

love the bird cage chandelier!! the trip looks fabulous!