Weight: 6 lb 4 oz
Height: 19 inches

Firsts:
-car ride
-night at home
-finished 8 bottles in 24 hours so he could come home
-bath
-was in the NICU for 3.5 weeks with fabulous care
-met all 4 grandparents and all aunts and uncles
-passed his car seat test in the NICU- 1.5 hours in it
-basically every single thing he did :)
Big Achievement:
Making it home from the hospital! Adam and I were SO excited to finally have Liam with us every hour of every day. It was exhausting driving back and forth to the hospital so many times a day. He made it out of the hospital without any major set backs.
-car ride
-night at home
-finished 8 bottles in 24 hours so he could come home
-bath
-was in the NICU for 3.5 weeks with fabulous care
-met all 4 grandparents and all aunts and uncles
-passed his car seat test in the NICU- 1.5 hours in it
-basically every single thing he did :)
Big Achievement:
Making it home from the hospital! Adam and I were SO excited to finally have Liam with us every hour of every day. It was exhausting driving back and forth to the hospital so many times a day. He made it out of the hospital without any major set backs.
Sleeping:
Liam sleeps pretty much the whole day. I tried to start Babywise as soon as he got home, but I found there was no way I was going to keep him awake. At our first pediatrician visit the nurse asked how many naps a day he takes. After many different ways of her asking, I finally told her he's awake about an hour a day. It was pretty funny.
Liam sleeps pretty much the whole day. I tried to start Babywise as soon as he got home, but I found there was no way I was going to keep him awake. At our first pediatrician visit the nurse asked how many naps a day he takes. After many different ways of her asking, I finally told her he's awake about an hour a day. It was pretty funny.
Sizes:
Premie only. He's tiny!
Premie only. He's tiny!

Like Mommy:
-likes his sleep
-makes funny faces
-likes to cuddle

Like Daddy:
-unanimously looks like daddy
-goes with the flow
Mommy's Favorite:
-little gassy smiles
-can be comforted very easily just by picking him up
-likes his sleep
-makes funny faces
-likes to cuddle

Like Daddy:
-unanimously looks like daddy
-goes with the flow
Mommy's Favorite:
-little gassy smiles
-can be comforted very easily just by picking him up
Daddy's Favorite:
-sleeping with Liam on his chest
-that Liam is a good kicker!
Typical Day:
Liam sleeps most of the day, but he likes to be held most of it too. He eats every 3 hours and only stays awake about 10 minutes or so after he eats. He'll have a period of about 1-2 hours awake a day which is really fun to us.
Memorable:
Definitely the trip home...finally! I also always want to remember how his ears stayed folded if he slept on it that way since his cartilage wasn't fully developed.



1 comment:
I am sooo glad you are able to enjoy Liam at home - what a blessing! Prayers to y'all as we both continue to navigate the life of almost 2 month olds! Much Love Susan Barlow
Post a Comment