Weight: 9.0 lbs (0.88%)
Height: 21 in (0.67%)
Head Circumference: 15 in (20.9%)
So basically we have a bobble head. :)
Firsts:
-smile
-trip to church
-boys night out
-we left him with Vickie and went to the Auburn football game at the Georgia Dome
-meeting his friend Nolan who is 3 days younger than him

-we left him with Vickie and went to the Auburn football game at the Georgia Dome
-meeting his friend Nolan who is 3 days younger than him
Sleeping: Liam still sleeps a lot. I would say about 18 hours a day. He follows the eat, awake, sleep schedule pretty well but sometimes skips the awake all together. He very much likes to sleep on our chest more than anywhere else. We wear the moby wrap a lot.
Like Mommy:
-likes his naps
-quality time
Like Daddy:
-Adam says he likes sports
-I say they like to sleep while watching sports
Mommy's Favorite:
-definitely the wide mouth smile
Daddy's Favorite:
-naps with Liam on his chest

Typical Day: He usually wakes up twice a night with 3ish hours in between each. Adam and I both do night time feedings. He's very helpful. We bottle feed only at night and bottle and breast during the day. So, it makes it easy for Adam to help. If he wakes up at 6am he'll sleep until 9 or so which is really nice for mommy. I like my sleep. :) Then we do our eat, awake, sleep cycle all day with awake times on my lap, the play mat, or the couch. He's an awesome baby. I would say he cries less than 30 minutes a day. I would also add my dad says it's because "all his needs are met" and he has no reason. I think he's just a good baby. I don't want to jinx it though so I will say for now he's a good baby. I know babies change. He would cry a lot more though if I didn't hold him a lot.

-naps with Liam on his chest

Typical Day: He usually wakes up twice a night with 3ish hours in between each. Adam and I both do night time feedings. He's very helpful. We bottle feed only at night and bottle and breast during the day. So, it makes it easy for Adam to help. If he wakes up at 6am he'll sleep until 9 or so which is really nice for mommy. I like my sleep. :) Then we do our eat, awake, sleep cycle all day with awake times on my lap, the play mat, or the couch. He's an awesome baby. I would say he cries less than 30 minutes a day. I would also add my dad says it's because "all his needs are met" and he has no reason. I think he's just a good baby. I don't want to jinx it though so I will say for now he's a good baby. I know babies change. He would cry a lot more though if I didn't hold him a lot.
Biggest Challenge:
-learning to do everything while wearing my moby wrap
-realizing I am so busy that I can't get anything done during the day but then wonder what I did all day
-learning to do everything while wearing my moby wrap
-realizing I am so busy that I can't get anything done during the day but then wonder what I did all day
How We Celebrated Your 1st Month:
-first plane ride! We'll talk about that next month
This post took about 4 days for me to finish. Wow it's a new life!
-first plane ride! We'll talk about that next month
This post took about 4 days for me to finish. Wow it's a new life!

1 comment:
LOVE the pics of Liam! It's so cute how Colby sits right by him :) They're buddies!
Post a Comment