Liam is a joy. I tell people all the time, at 3 months we turned a corner. He was able to play by himself for longer amounts of time and sleep not being held as much. Don't get me wrong, the baby still loves to be held but I could at least get some things done. He was still sleeping in our room at this point.
Weight: 13.25 lbs (23.88%)
Length: 23.88 in (6.48%)
Head: 16.5 in (60.11%)
Whoa that's a big head. Thanks Adam!
My mom brought this infant seat from when we were little to put Liam in. Apparently my dad did a full cleaning of it to get it ready for him. I played with dolls in it too after Chris was too big for it, so it's surreal to have an actual baby in it! Full circle.
Liam is a big smiler and any tooting noise gets him every time. What can I say, boys must be born that way.
This is a comparison of me and Liam. My parents think we look a lot alike.
"Mom, why did you leave me here?"
His little hands are my favorite part. I just love them. Those little dimpled fingers.
We made our first trip to Auburn to watch the Auburn-Georgia game. It was ugly, but a great first trip. Liam got to meet my BFF Christy and her family too. I love that they finally got to meet! We ended up getting free tickets to the game, so Liam attended his first, hopefully of many Auburn games, in the moby wrap.
Mimi came to visit and take care of Liam while I worked.
Thanksgiving will get a post of it's own but these are my cousins Annika and Lena with Liam.
Liam also got to meet my other BFF Jessica and her family. We were in Annapolis for Thanksgiving, so they drove from DC to enjoy a morning together. So thankful for these friends.
Liam and Colby are starting to get to be more buddies. Here it's more Liam just laying on him. :)
We love our sweet baby so much and are enjoying every stage. The sleeping is still a struggle but I hear that is pretty normal.





1 comment:
Love seeing all these pictures!! he's so cute!
Post a Comment