Sweet Liam is getting bigger by the day!
Christmas will get it's own post too but isn't he precious??
We spent a week in Vail the first week of December. Liam was not a big fan of sleeping my himself the whole time we were there, so he was a bit of a handful. But a cute handful. He got spoiled by Grammi and Grandpa. Mom and I took walks and cooked and played cards while Adam and dad went skiing most days.
Liam and Dad getting some work done.
He went on I think his 8th flight in December. To say he's well traveled would be an understatement. He does so well on the plane though. He is yet to cry on any of them. We usually hold him in the moby and he sleeps most of the time. We have been so lucky with flying so far. Of course he makes lots of friends on the plane.
He found his hand this month and loves to hold them together and show them to you while he coos and smiles. He's so proud of himself.
The lady he's been staying with while I work sent me this picture. I thought it was so precious. He's loving his exersaucer this month and learning to press the buttons to make noises.
He's getting better sitting in his bumbo and holding his head up. He lasts about 10 minutes usually.
We love sitting on the front porch with Colby. Liam is petting Colby a little now. It's precious.
His aunt Rachel seriously loves him.
Liam loves his bath time. He has yet to cry in the tub too. He is such a happy baby.









1 comment:
Love reading the updates even though I'm just around the corner! Love you both!
Post a Comment