I love Liam's nursery. I am so happy with how it turned out, so I thought I would give a tour. Since Liam was 7 weeks early, I didn't even have the room painted when he was born. I thought I had so much time left! So, we scrambled when he was in the NICU and had it painted and bought everything we didn't have yet. It was a mess of shower gifts and boxes. My mom did so much on it while we were at the hospital.
Here's the view from the door walking in.
I used a dresser that Adam and I had already redone. It was a dumpster dive and we- read Adam- painted it and added new hardware from Anthropologie. I found the pictures hanging above the changing table online as free downloads. The rug is from Urban Outfitters. I had a nursery board on pinterest and realized many of the pins had this rug in it.
The floor shelf is from ikea and turned on it's side. The cards are the alphabet- again an online free download that I had printed and strung from twine and hung with clothes pins. I made the seat cushion and the baskets in the shelf are from Land of Nod.
The bookshelf is repurposed from another room.
I also made Liam's curtains and bedskirt. He may have been 7 months when I finally finished making them but at least I finished!
We spend a lot of time in that glider feeding Liam, reading, or just looking out the window
I had canvases made of our newborn pics by Paige Knudsen. Don't mind our precious baby playing in the crib and dog napping by the door.
I really love it and am happy with it every time I walk in.



No comments:
Post a Comment