Wednesday, October 15, 2008

1 Year Older

Well, I am officially 27 years old. As of 7:08 pm on October 12th I celebrated a new year. It has been a big year so far- my first year in the working world, new HUSBAND!, new (well, rented) house, new puppy. I am very happy with this year so far! Adam and I went camping this weekend and had a fabulous time. As one of my friends said, "Sarah we hated camping" I don't know why I was so eager to go. Turns out not only do I not hate camping but I really enjoyed it. We went to the Apple Festival in Ellijay, GA, then camping at Fort Mountain State Park. Great weekend. Colby even got to come along for the ride! We hiked, cooked out, ate s'mores, and had some good Sarah and Adam time. We get so busy already with our lives that we don't get to spend enough uninterrupted time with one another as I would like. Anyway, it was a great weekend and I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how to do it. I'm working 7 days in a row now so I need to go get my rest.

No comments: