Colby is making his Halloween debut. I can't say he loves it but tolerates it well. Also, Adam was surprisingly not as discusted as I thought he would be. He even said he would dress him when people come over tonight. Crazy.
I'm off to Orlando today to see Christy and give her a baby shower. I'm SO excited to see her and see how pregnant she is. I know she's adorable! Hopefully Adam finds enough to do while I'm gone.... I think he's really excited to have the weekend to hang with some dudes. Our neighborhood is big into halloween. MOST houses have decorated majorly for the holiday. Our poor house only has the cute jack o'lantern my mom sent in the window. At least it's something. I'm assuming we will have lots of trick-or-treaters. Happy Halloween!
4 comments:
adorable!!!????
glad you like the jack o lantern..i think your neighborhood will have an old fashioned halloween with lots of kids--wish we did...be careful traveling to orlando...mom
he looks miserable! but adorable
precious!
Post a Comment