Wednesday, November 5, 2008

ORLANDO

Christy, Jessica, and I enjoyed our first time together without weddings or football games or any distractions. It had been SO long since we got to spend some quality time together. No agendas. It was amazing. We sat on the couch, talked at the table, and looked through all Christy's baby stuff. We had a blast! We really did nothing but hang out all weekend- that was the best part! I miss my friends every single day. It's so natural and normal when we're together. No trying. They know me. Many, many years of living together. They are the first to tell me when I'm in a bad mood although I usually don't want to hear it. I was reminded many times this weekend how easily I get annoyed. Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. Please- no more English accents. Still there is comfort in knowing eachother so well. I miss you more than you can imagine. Ok, no more "my college friends are the best and close to impossible to replace" blogs. I've done 2 already. I will try.

The reason for the visit was to see Christy's ADORABLE baby bump and also to give a baby shower. Let me tell you, this was the most organized shower I have ever been a part of. One morning I got 12 emails about it before 10am. Incredible. The girls did such a good job planning it. I wish I could have done more but it is so hard from a distance!

Great shower, great weekend, great friends. My cousins Jeff and Jenn come to Atlanta tomorrow. We're SO excited to see them! Mom and Dad come Friday to go to Auburn homecoming. We love vistors!

No comments: