For those of you who know me, you know I loved being a Diamond Doll at Auburn. One of my very favorite parts was beginning interviews to get the new girls. They really are funny. I was asked to come back and interview because Diamond Dolls is starting up again. So fun! We did baseball interviews and here are some of the best answers if you ask me. In no particular order,
What is a full count?
-4 balls and 3 strikes....man they got a long at bat
-all the pitches are thrown
What is a fielders choice?
-players gets to choose the position they want to play- got this answer several times, so weird
When do they sing "take me out to the ballgame"
- beginning of the game
-end of the game- only 1 girl all night knew the correct answer
What teams played in the Professional World Series this year?
Correct answer is the Phillies and the Rays
- one girls answered with a firm "Bianucci"- we were all befuddled learned apparently he played for Auburn and just graduated- seriously?
The funniest part is when the girls answer so firming and confidently with the exact wrong answer. They just seem so sure. I wish I could remember more but you know you never can if you are trying to remember. I had a wonderful time. It was a quick trip to Auburn but fun to see old friends.
3 comments:
you mean Michael Bianucci? Former Auburn outfielder and 23rd-round pick in the 2007 MLB draft? Awesome!
when was this?? SO fun! Glad you were able to!
1. I knew the answer to NONE of those Diamond Doll questions.
2. I would LOVE to use your camera until we get a new one. You are so great!!
Post a Comment