Sunday, November 30, 2008
Christmas Decorations
I just went Christmas decoration shopping in the Garner's basement. Yes! I got some really great stuff at a price you can't beat! Free! I can't wait to decorate our house when we get home tomorrow. I have always wanted to have some Christmas-y stuff in our house, but I just haven't had the supplies. Now I do! My mom is sending the rest of my ornaments to Atlanta Monday morning, so I will have more adorn our tree. I think we will get our tree some time this week. Some of our friends said we can't get a real tree too early- the needles fall everywhere and create an unlivable house. So, we are taking their advice and waiting a couple more days. No many, but a couple. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment