Dear Celine,
You see, my friend, I got tickets to see you in Tulsa last Christmas. That's right, last Christmas. Rachel, my mom, and I waited for 11 long months to see your show. "Inflammed vocal chords"? Seriously? You're going to have to come up with something better than that. I'm not buying it but none the less you canceled your show anyway. I cannot see you when you rescheduled in Tulsa in February, so I am very frustrated with you. I hear you put on a fabulous show. I will never know. Hopefully, Rachel and my mom can still partake in your concert. We'll see how our vocal chords feel. Even without you, we still had some good bonding time in Tulsa- shopped til we dropped, drank lots of coffee, did crafts, and caught up on our magazines. I'm glad you lured me to Tulsa even without your stinkin concert.
Your former friend,
Sarah
9 comments:
Your words are kinder than mine. Celine should get her creepy long-haired son, Rene Charles, and old-as-bones husband, Rene Angelil, and together open up a show in Branson, where vocal chords do not matter as much. "The Dynamic Dion-Angelil Family: Singing Trio, or Not." I'd go if someone gave me free tickets...but obviously we shouldn't plan too far in advance.
Nonetheless, great weekend!
whoa! the Thanksgiving theme on the blog. Very HTML of you...
Thanks! I thought it was very snazzy. You are the only person who reads my blog. I'm convinced.
Not true! I'm here :)
I READ IT RELIGIOUSLY!! Love, Your friend in bham...
see, you have at least 4 readers!! That's if you can count the person who got commentor's remorse...
I put in a request that mom put sarahgarner.blogspot.com on our Christmas card, so life is about to get CRAZY on your blog!!
i DO read your blog!! i think you should forward your comments to celine herself!!...
Sarah - the same thing happened to Jill Trost and I! We had tickets to her Kansas City show on November 11th which also got rescheduled. Luckily we can go to the rescheduled show in January. And I second Rachel's vote for a Dion branson show. Oh man, I would go to that show every night!! Plus I could get you guys free tickets with my local discount. :)
p.s. I love your blog and read it a lot!
Post a Comment