Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Favorite Things

Here are some of my favorite things in random order...

1. Cuisinart Coffee Maker- Seriously, I love it. My coffee is made in the morning when I wake-up then Adam adds cream and sugar and I'm ready to go. Amazing.



2. Tivo- I know this is so unoriginal but I seriously love it. We have DVR on our main TV now and it doesn't even compare. I miss my Tivo already but can still use it in the study.




3. My new flip video. I adore it. I totally don't need it but it's so cool. Adam and I really just video each other. We feel like it will be cool one day to just see random videos of us as newlyweds. It's small enough for me to leave in my purse all the time. Love it. Mine's green.




4. My Vietri Incanto dishes. I get so excited every time I get to use them. I'm sitting here this morning drinking coffee out of my mug and just love it. I'm so glad I chose those dishes. I never thought I would be so excited about dishes but it has happened.




5. My red high heels. I had to go to a boring function recently and kicked up my red high heels. I kept telling Adam I may be frustrated with where I am and not want to be there but at least I'm wearing cute shoes. He thought that was really strange but you know boys just don't get it.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

what about velour track suits and overstock.com?

Unknown said...

btw..your green flash is in the mail back to you from my purse...love you