I would like it to be made known I am officially ALMOST finished Christmas shopping. That's right. It has been my goal this year to stay on top of it and get gifts for people that I have thought about and not just run to the mall because they got me a gift and I have nothing for them. I have planned. I am ready. I still have a few to do but I have ideas of what I want to give. Adam is still on my tough list. You can't wrap up fantasy football and re-gift it, but I do think that is what he would most enjoy. All year round. Praise be to the big man for making NFL football season only last a couple of months. Back to the subject at hand. After many many years of procrastinating this whole Christmas shopping thing, I have tried to get ahead. I'm not saying I still won't be scrambling. I always forget something. But, hopefully this year the scrambling will be kept to a minimum. My schedule is getting crazy after Thanksgiving like everyone's is, so my next goals will to complete the shopping, start wrapping, and get these sent around, hopefully before, we leave for our Vail ski trip. High hopes. I have a pretty good jump on it though.
I thought it would be easier to shop in Atlanta but truth be told I have done almost everything online. I search for coupon codes and usually get at least 10% off everything and usually free shipping. 30% and free shipping is my best thus far. So, it's cheaper and more convenient to sit here in my PJs and click away. I would encourage you to do the same. I simply do a google search for codes until I find one that works. Sometimes it takes a few tries, but I haven't failed yet!
In case anyone is as big of a Gilmore Girls fan as I am, you should know all the seasons are on sale for $14.99 each on amazon.com. So, you save like $50 doing it that way instead of buying the box set of all the seasons together. I am so excited! Adam still thinks he can just give me that for Christmas, but he's wrong. I can't find the sale, buy it, and pay for it then let him give it. Anyone care to back me up???
No comments:
Post a Comment