Friday, October 24, 2008

Emily and Kevin Visit

Our friends Emily and Kevin came to visit for Emily's fall break. Adam and Kevin were in the church nursery together so needless to say they go way back. I used to stay with Emily at Carson-Newman when I visited Adam in college. Emily's a great hostess! We had a wonderful time and are sad for them to leave! We shopped pretty much all of Atlanta- Adam and Kevin loved every minute of it, ate sushi, and enjoyed Caribou coffee. I went to H&M for the first time in Atlantic Station- fabulous! Emily, I really loved the new song you introduced to me about marriage. I would write about it but all I remember is that it was funny. Knowing words to songs is not one of my gifts. The fall weather has taken over so we had our first fire in the fireplace! That was something we looked for in a house to rent. I love it! Sadly, our week of fun is over. Now, I'm at work while Adam is at home. I'm very jealous if you can't tell. Just to clarify, Adam is very good at doing my chores and errands while I'm working. But, I want to do them. Not be here. I love my job- just not every day. It's rainy and cold and all I want is to lay on the couch and read a book by the fire. Bliss. Thirty more minutes and I'm so there. Hope you had a good Friday. I'll be here at work again tomorrow. And Sunday.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm so happy to be in your blog. We had such a great time, and I want to come back! I'm glad you liked "Business Time" by Flight of the Conchords. They are definitely worth checking out. If you ever get Netflix or Blockbuster Online, you should get their TV show--it's great!