The family minus dad is in town this week. We saw Chris in Auburn and now Rachel and Mom are in Atlanta. I have had to work a lot of it, but I can meet up with them when I get off. Life's not fair. Regardless, I have dragged them around town trying all these restaurants I have been dying to go to. You know, favorite past time. I am surely an Eelkema product because I work my way around the city by food when family or friends are in town. Always planning for the next meal while sitting at the the first. It's in my genes.
We have spent much time this trip shopping, nothing in particular, just checking out the stores. Atlanta is a great shopping mecca and has a plethora of options. We get tired then usually end up being energized by the next store. Then we got eat. :)
We took in a Braves game last night and it really was fun. I love the Braves but have not enjoyed to my full potential until now. Adam always buys upper deck tickets. That is the cost effective way to go, however, I am basically sweating and shaking the whole game since it is so high. You know the whole afraid of heights thing. But, we sat in the outfield, so I could fully relax. It was nice feeling. And the Braves won. Added bonus. Time to go plan for dinner!
1 comment:
what restaurants did you try? Any that Scott and I should check out if we ever venture into the city?
Back in our early days we ate in the Highlands a lot--Dish, Murphy's, Atkin's Park.
Post a Comment