Our friends Chris Hope and Tara Jonick got married this weekend. What a fun train of events it was. Adam was a groomsman, so I was left to enjoy alone quite a bit but Susan and Jonathan let me tag along with them. The rehearsal dinner was especially cool in an old feed store turned gourmet restaurant. I have a thing for exposed brick walls and it furthered my obsession. Great to see friends and watch more get married. A very joyful event. East Point is a very neat town too.
I really love the lake. Today, I went out on Lake Lanier for the first time. Beautiful day, beautiful lake, beautiful friends. I am told this year has been much better since the water was so low last year. Apparently, I should be happy it has rained for what feels like the last 4 months. Seriously, sometimes it rains in Atlanta every day for a month. I don't remember it ever raining that much. That's beside the point. We spent literally all day just relaxing and enjoying company of friends. Thanks Drew for making that possible!
Apparently I have to go back to the real world tomorrow. I want my summers back. I think everyone does. I really enjoy my off time. Regardless, we need money to facilitate the fun. So, to work it is for me. For now.
No comments:
Post a Comment