Thursday, June 4, 2009

Boot camp

Ok, I agreed to go to boot camp at the very early 5:30 am. Wow. Adam can attest to the fact that I am not great in the mornings. And what I mean by not great is that I don't utter a word or answer questions. But, I went to boot camp. It was on the Mercer fields at Adam's school. I knew it would be hard, but thought I would be finished by 7 am and could start my day including work at 8. Well, we did physically leave at 7, but I was left with a lingering problem. Poison ivy. Yep, I woke up at 5:00 am to walk away with poison ivy. So, my boot camp experience has stayed with me for many more days. Words to the wise: if you agree to roll around in wet grass all in the name of fitness, watch where you roll.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

So sorry you have poison ivy!! but yeah for doing boot camp. I have had a case of "chiggers" this week from playing outside with Campbell. So, I feel your pain with the itching.

Anonymous said...

owie! you are so hard core!