Sunday, June 14, 2009

Shout! and Dad's Garage


Friday night, Adam and I had a great date night with Susan and Jonathan Barlow. We started the night at Shout! in Midtown then finished the night at Dad's Garage Comedy Club. It was a fabulous date night with fabulous friends. Shout! had a really cool vibe. Adam and I have been married almost a year now and we still haven't gotten all the kinks worked out. Getting anywhere in downtown Atlanta is always a chore. I am an AWFUL navigator and I guess Adam just, like a good husband, has such high hopes for me. I'm terrible with directions sweet heart! I have no hope! I am my mother's daughter! (sorry Mom!) Anyway, we were late but made it. I was worried I wouldn't get off work in time, but that wasn't the problem. The comedy club was fun too but not really my kind of humor. Adam thought it was funny though. Thanks for a fun evening. We will have to do it again soon!

No comments: