Saturday, June 13, 2009

Gwinnett Braves


The Gwinnett Braves area triple-A baseball team new to the area and we are so excited to have them. There is something about minor league baseball that I love- hope, anticipation, excitement of new players, and energy. The ballpark is beautiful and our friend Drew got us fabulous tickets. I enjoyed the game much. Well, until I wound up on the bathroom floor ralphing. No connection to the food though we think. I had not been feeling great all week and just happened to culminate while we were there. I’ll give it to the Braves though, the bathrooms are very clean and smell nice, luckily for me. It could have been a much worse experience. I am feeling better now after 2 yucky days. Adam went back the next day without me and he says 3 Braves workers asked how I was feeling. How’s that for customer service???

No comments: