I had to work on the day of the concert, so I was hauling booty to not miss Taylor. Adam picked me up from work and zoomed to Philips Arena and dropped me off a couple blocks away when traffic got bad. Sweet husband. Then I ran all the way and sweated and ran and circled the arena and finally found my way inside. She started when I was running frantically to find my door so I was really really close!
Disclaimer:
I LOVE Taylor Swift. Love her. I listen to her music when I run, wake up in the morning to Fearless, blare it in my car. Love her. Keep this in mind while you read this.

Dear Taylor,
What in the world is with all that head banging. My darling, no need to sling your head around and throw your hair a couple times a minute. All we could think is, "Please get that girl a rubber band!" I know Miley thinks it's cool. We saw her perform on American Idol. Is that what you want to look like? Honestly, Taytay, no more hair flips please. The drum banging was a little weird too. Maybe I don't have that creative side, but what are you doing? Would have been good for a strip joint, but concert, not so much.
Your still loyal fan,
Sarah
Bless her heart. That's all I could think when she was up there. Man she is out to get her ex-boyfriends too. Never date and hurt a songwriter! She looked like that picture the entire hour and a half. I was exhausted!
Keith Urban was quite good too. I like him but am not a die hard fan. He can really play the guitar. He walked in the audience a lot and that made me claustrophobic. People kept touching him. Like grabbing his head and stuff. Gross. He did a great job preforming. I think I ended up knowing every song he sang. The acoustics aren't very good in that arena. I couldn't understand what they were saying a lot. Between Lea and I, with Lea not being able to understand anything that is not perfect English and me being hard of hearing, we looked at each other confused a lot. Oh well, we made it and had a blast! Thanks for always being up for a concert Lea!
1 comment:
What would life be like if there was always a concert happening? You'd always be on edge for someone to grab your head or throw a bucket of water on you. Exciting! Incidentally, I'll be at the Eagles concert in Dublin next week. I'll let you know if I'm able to touch Joe Walsh. "I was always the first to arrive at the party..." SPLASH! "...and the last to leave the scene of the crime..." BANG!
Post a Comment