I also bought about 25 books. I love books and there were several on my summer reading list, so I was really excited. I was going to get them from the library and from mom but that's cheaper than sending them. $1 for paperbacks and $2 for hard backs. Great finds. Also got some old picture frames and painted them. They are still drying though. Thanks Kelley for the idea! I will be going back to the yard sale next year.
Friday, June 12, 2009
More refinished furniture
Adam and I have done such a good job this year of finding furniture at random places and redoing it. This was our most recent project. We went to literally the mother of all garage/yard sales at First Baptist Church Decatur. Seriously mother of all. They made $82,000 for the youth. Yep youth yard sale made that bank. Holy cow! It is unbelievable. Adam found this shelf that was an old oak with a design in it. Good find Adam. $10. I splurged. All we did was sand and paint it. I love how it turned out.

I also bought about 25 books. I love books and there were several on my summer reading list, so I was really excited. I was going to get them from the library and from mom but that's cheaper than sending them. $1 for paperbacks and $2 for hard backs. Great finds. Also got some old picture frames and painted them. They are still drying though. Thanks Kelley for the idea! I will be going back to the yard sale next year.
I also bought about 25 books. I love books and there were several on my summer reading list, so I was really excited. I was going to get them from the library and from mom but that's cheaper than sending them. $1 for paperbacks and $2 for hard backs. Great finds. Also got some old picture frames and painted them. They are still drying though. Thanks Kelley for the idea! I will be going back to the yard sale next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nice job....looks great...
Post a Comment