Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Back to the Post Office
I just got back from the post office. I have been wrapping and boxing and wrapping and boxing for days now trying to get all my gifts off before Adam and I go to Vail on Friday. Today is my last day off when I am in Atlanta until New Years! Isn't that crazy? So, I have had to get everything done quite early. Most people can still do things after work but I work 8-8 so nothing ss open when I can finally get there. On a side note, I have also been to the vet TWICE again today. Apparently he's accident proned. He's now wearing an Elizabethean collar. Here is my poor pup. He's pouting. He's been wearing it about 2 hours and hasn't left the couch. I think he tried once to get off and hit his collar so he climbed back up. It's in the "I did it for his own good" category...
Anyway, I had one more package I was waiting for to get here today to wrap then off to the post office. Well I waited and waited and decided if I wait any longer I would be in the post office line for hours. I was correct in my assumption because the line got longer and longer in the time I was there. Of course, I got home and a little package was sitting propped up against my door. Typical. It's wrapped now and I'm headed back. Hopefully I can use the self serve this time. My packages were too big earlier. Christy, the package I was waiting on was for Britt. He's worth it. :) There are only 2 postal workers. Yes. 40 people in line and 2. Seriously? I really hope some of them were at lunch. Don't they know they need to have more than that??? There are 6 stations for crying out loud. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
good luck! I haven't even started to mail stuff. And poor Colbser! I would pout, too.
P.S. I told Amy that you spend about $100/month on Colby and she started rolling laughing. She spends about $25/month on Tucker, including food. So your dog is a diva...or hers is neglected. Tit for tat. This for that. Res ispa loquitor. (pick which saying you like best).
You're a sweet friend! Thanks for suffering through more time at the post office for britt! That place is torture! I went there today with 3 boxes and a baby,.. Coincidentally, one of those boxes was headed to you:) love you miss you
hope you get it all done. i am impressed. have a great trip to vail. love you.
Post a Comment