Monday, April 12, 2010

Days off

I LOVE my days off. I usually get up at the same time I do for work, but I can wake up more leisurely and do whatever I want most of the time. It's awesome. Today I thought I would share a scrapbook page I did. My job isn't very creative, so I generally do artsy things of my days off- blogging, reading, scrapbooking (although I haven't done it much lately until today), art projects, decorating, and more. My mom and I have been sending each other text pictures of our pages all day. I have done about 8 pages today. Here's the first one I did this morning.

I think it turned out pretty well. I would really like to finish my wedding album before the next stage of our lives. Which is not any time soon if you are thinking baby. But, I am already 2 years behind, so I need to get moving. Scrapbooking, not a baby. Now continue my day off. Yes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your page! Can't believe you did eight in a day. Keep up the creative work.