Monday, October 25, 2010

The Eagles

I was recently thinking about how selfish this blog is. I don't have kids and don't want to talk about my dog excessively, so it is pretty much all about Adam and me. Then I thought, if anyone thinks this is so selfish, stop reading. And now I think I am ok with it. :) So, on to the next event... The Eagles! If you know my dad, you know he loves this band. He has been to LOTS of concerts and we have 3 copies of the concert DVD. Enough said.

Rachel and me scoping out Piedmont Park before the concert started. It was in the middle of the park with first come seating. You better believe we were near the front.

Dad and Chris getting super excited about the concert.


Our whole group: Lundeens, Garners, Aunt Barbie from North Dakota, Lowders (friends from Waco), Cross' (Waco friends)


Family photo


Rachel and Brianna, Chris's girlfriend


Adam and Barb at the concert


What a fun night. I always enjoy time with the family!

1 comment:

LB said...

how fun!!! And I have never thought, "Sarah's blog is so selfish":)