Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lately

This is going to be totally random. Watch out! What we have been up to...

Visiting my sweet friend Susan in her new town of Royston, GA. Here she's pregnant

Now she's not. Here's here adorable Peyton. Hello Heaven.


My mom came to visit and did a lot of organizing and cleaning (aren't Moms great???) and Colby is hiding from the vacuum cleaner and spying through the doggy door. I thought Mom was going to pass out from laughing so hard. She could not get a hold of herself. Typical giggly Mom.

I got a new rug. Totally digging it.


Visited Jess in Auburn and make a stop at good old Laredo's. Isn't Jess cute!?

And we stayed with Chris and Buck in Auburn. Buck thinks he's a lap dog. We also went to the Clemson-Auburn football game. No pictures apparently. Fun game! Only half of Adam made any of this pictures. Sorry hubby! He was here for most of these events too. :)

Lastly, Christy (BFF from college), Michael, and son Britt came to visit. Oh my goodness it was fun. We had some much needed catch up and just be together time. I am appalled I have no photo evidence. Ridiculous. Trust me. It was awesome.

How's that for a random update???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colby is hilarious.

Margaret said...

Hey Sarah! I'm so glad that you found my blog! I love reading LB's blog BTW! Reminds me so much of my days at home with my 2! Of course I remember our days as DDolls together at AU! Fun times! And your dog...just wonderful! My sister has a springer...is that what your dog is? Looking forward to keeping up with your blog too!

Jessica said...

I thought I sent you the picture from tailgaiting??