I am thankful for...
1. My job. I have a GREAT job. I get to help people. I work for a wonderful company. I have flexible hours to devote to my family and other things I am interested in. Most recently, volunteering. I have made compassionate friends who come to or call the pharmacy every day to talk and catch up. I love my job.
2. My husband. He is happy and loves his new career. He is understanding of my life and interests and never bugs me about what I do in my free time. He allows me to relax and recover from long work days.
3. Our house. We love our new location and are getting settled in Decatur. We are going to a new church close to us and and are going to join soon.
4. My dog. I must admit, he's my best friend. We do everything together on my days off. He stays close to me and follows me every move I make. He's loyal and I adore him.
5. My family. I am blessed with a career that allows me time off to see my family. I just returned from Minnesota to see my cousin's daughter baptized and North Dakota to see my family there including my 94 year old grandparents who I am so thankful for. My grandparents are one of my biggest blessings in life. I have a wonderful family.
No comments:
Post a Comment